This page contains affiliate links. Please read our disclosure for additional info.
Welcome to the Black Bloggers Network where our mission is to Empower YOU to Earn More Money and Excel Your Blogging Business to New Heights!
I am Erica Crawford-Terry, founder of the blog, Focus. Implement. Triumph! (FIT). I created Black Bloggers Network out of the sincere and deep desire to connect with other bloggers that are creating positive content to empower their readers. When I first created the FIT blog, I felt very isolated and had a difficult time not only connecting with other black bloggers, but also finding them. As I began to coach others to start their own profitable blogging business, there was one question that my clients ALWAYS asked…
‘Where are all the black bloggers?’
After today I’ll be able to answer that question by saying, “They’re in the Black Bloggers Network!” The Black Bloggers Network (BBN) is unique in that it’s not about me, it’s about US! Our motto is TOGETHER WE WIN! Our Elite Members are not only allowed to access tools and resources to grow their blogging business, but they are invited to submit creative content that will be posted on our blog, list products and courses that link back to their blog website and earn up to 50% of the profits through the BBN Affiliate Program.
One of the concepts that I share on the FIT Blog and that I practice in my own life is that true success is achieved when you are able to empower others to do the same. Even though BBN is a community where black bloggers connect, it’s so much more. The Black Bloggers Network has been designed specifically to empower our Elite Members to earn more money in their blogging business. After extensively researching the practices of some of the biggest bloggers in the industry, what I found is that they don’t earn the big bucks by doing it alone. Even though it may seem like they are working in isolation, the biggest bloggers always work with other bloggers who promote their products and they earn affiliate income from doing so. If you look at the blog income report from any blogger that’s earning over $10,000/per month, what you’ll find is that a large portion of that income comes from affiliate programs. Let’s take one of my favorite bloggers, Michelle Schroeder-Gardner from Making Sense of Cents. She earns over $100,000/month from her blogging business. As a matter of fact, her latest income report from March 2017 showed that she earned $130,856 in ONE MONTH! That’s unbelievable! After enrolling in her course, Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing, I realized that she’s able to earn such a large amount of money every month in 3 ways:
- Affiliate Earnings for Products: She made over $45K from Bluehost.
- Affiliate Earnings from Promoting Other Bloggers Products: She made over $20K from miscellaneous affiliates
- Creating Her Own Affiliate Program: She earned over $30K from her course Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing
Add up those three numbers and you’ll see that she was able to make almost $100K from those three strategies in one month.
As I stated earlier, I strongly believe that it is impossible to truly achieve success unless you are empowering others to do the same and that’s exactly what the Black Bloggers Network was created to accomplish.
As an Elite Member of BBN, you will have the opportunity to tap into all 3 of the strategies that yield Michelle over $100K/month and you’ll have a community that’s engaged in helping your blog excel to a new level. Let’s examine these three strategies further and look at the ways in which BBN can help you grow in your blogging business:
- Affiliate Earnings for Products: If you’ve signed up for the FREE Blogging Money Makers Quick Start Guide and email course, then you’ve already learned about 15 affiliate programs that you can join. Some of these programs pay up to a 70% commission. Each week additional products and programs that you can earn affiliate income from are included in the Monday Motivator Newsletter that’s sent to all BBN Members (Click here to join BBN). Elite Members are also able to earn a 40% commission through the BBN Affiliate Program and an additional 10% commission from the earnings of any one that they refer (Click here to learn more about the BBN Affiliate Program).
- Affiliate Earnings from Promoting Other Bloggers Products: In the BBN community we are serious about promoting the affiliate products of our Elite Members. Not only will we promote our members products through the Monday Motivator Newsletter, but there’s an entire page on our website where Elite Members can list their products. Our readers will have the opportunity to read a short description of your product and if they want to learn more, the link will take them directly to your website. In the Member’s Only Section, there’s a page dedicated to our Elite Member’s Affiliate Programs. Here you can see the programs that our members are offering and join the ones that are related to your blog.
- Creating Your Own Affiliate Program: BBN offers many resources to empower our members. One of the resources ‘How to Start an Affiliate Program’ outlines step-by-step directions that will enable you to start your own affiliate program for the products, courses or e-books that you offer. Lastly, there’s the opportunity to get other BBN Members to join your affiliate program and promote your products. In the members portal, there’s an area where Elite Members can post their product information and directions on how our members can join their affiliate program.
At BBN, we stand by our motto “Together We Win.” If you’re serious about taking your blogging business to a new level, then I invite you to join the Black Bloggers Network and start earning more today!