We created this resource page to easily list recommended services, products, and companies that we use and/or those that we know are valuable. This way you can quickly find great products and services all in one place. You can save thousands of dollars all from one page!
Disclosure: There are some affiliate links below, but these are all products we highly recommend. We won’t put anything on this page that we haven’t verified and/or personally used. Please read our disclosure for additional info.
- When it comes to website hosting, you will not find a better product than that offered by Siteground. Not only will your website load faster, but their hosting packages starting at $3.95/month include a FREE professional email address (i.e. email@example.com) and their customer service far exceeds that of other hosting companies. If you want to avoid long waiting times and receive immediate assistance when you have questions about your website, then Siteground is the way to go.
- The first step to customizing your website includes choosing a WordPress theme that allows visitors to see that you are professional and serious about your brand. It only takes most first time visitors a few seconds to make up their minds and decide if they want to stay and enjoy your blog. Convincing them to stick around requires an awesome theme. Even though there are many free themes out there, we highly recommend going with a premium theme as they offer many more features that will enhance your reader’s experience and you will receive regular updates to your website directly from the publisher. Whether you’re looking for a free theme to start with or want to take the leap to purchase a premium theme, go to My Theme Shop. When looking for ways to save money, we decided to develop the BBN website ourselves even though we lacked coding skills. After stumbling upon the My Theme Shop website, we chose to use their Architect Theme to develop this website and found that it was super easy to use! They have a drop and drag function that allows you to create your website quickly. Their customer service is phenomenal, which is key for new bloggers. In the Elite 8 section of the BBN Homepage we wanted to add a Pinterest button so we asked how to do it in the forum and in less than an hour, they sent us the exact code that we needed to change the Google Plus icon to a Pinterest icon. We highly recommend that you use My Theme Shop to meet your website design needs.
- The best advice that we can give you is to build a community, collect email addresses and continue to develop useful, high quality content and resources that keeps them coming back for more. GetResponse provides everything that you need and more to make this happen. If you enrolled in Blogging Money Makers, the emails that you received in that FREE email course were all created and sent out through GetResponse. Trust me, it’s one of the best investments that you can make.
Social Media Success Tools
- Here’s a sneak preview of one of the trade secrets that we share in From Idea to Profitable Blog + Brand in 30 Days course. If you’re like us and not a professional photographer, there’s a hack that allows you to still create stunning images. Believe it or not, ALL of the images that appear on the BBN website were created using Stencil. There are many companies out there that allow you to create images for free, but you typically have to pay $1 each for premium images. At Stencil, there is a free option, but there’s also an option for you to pay a flat monthly rate, which allows you to select any image that you choose. Since we knew that we would be using Stencil exclusively to provide images that we use on my website, Pinterest, Instagram and FaceBook pages, we decided to opt for the unlimited plan for $18/month. This plan allows us to create as many images that we like and between Instagram and Pinterest, that is sometimes upwards of 20+ images/day. Our favorite tool in Stencil is that they allow you to create 100 Instagram images per month that you are able to send directly to your phone as a text message. From there, you’re able to easily post the image on Instagram. It makes Instagram posting easy, quick and convenient.
- Our social media strategy sometimes requires us to create 20+ images on a single day. In Idea to Profitable Blog + Brand in 30 Days, we teach you how to develop a strategy for each social media platform that will engage your audience and lead to increased page views on your website. Tailwind allows us easily to automate posts for Pinterest. We spend approximately one hour every Sunday to set up our posts for the week and we’re done. For the next 7 days all of our images automatically post to Pinterest on the selected day and time. Without Tailwind we definitely wouldn’t be able to implement our Pinterest strategy. We have also set up a Tailwind Tribe for our Elite Members. The Tailwind Tribe allows you to post pins to Tailwind that other members can then share on their Pinterest accounts. As our motto states ‘Together We Win!’ By posting your pins in the Tailwind Tribe and sharing others pins, you’ll increase your monthly page views while also helping other BBN Members increase theirs as well. TOGETHER WE WIN!