Have you ever wondered what makes some bloggers so successful that everything they touch seems to turn to gold? I’ve asked myself on many occasions why some bloggers are super successful and earn thousands of dollars every month while others earn barely enough money to cover their expenses..
What’s the ‘it factor’ that causes successful bloggers to win?
I believe that the ‘it factor’ of successful bloggers lies in the fact that they believe in themselves and their ability to achieve their goals regardless of the circumstances. Bloggers that are earning enough to make blogging their full time occupation have the innate ability to develop an idea and move forward with it without being held back by fear. They work hard to achieve their goals and are reaping the benefits for doing so.
Do you dream of becoming a successful blogger that earns enough income to ditch the 9-5?
If so, it’s time for you to embrace the 5 traits of successful bloggers and create an action plan that will help you reach the goal of ditching the 9-5. Below are 10 motivational quotes that align with each trait of successful bloggers. These quotes will fuel your fire and empower you to achieve the life of your dreams.
5 Traits of Successful Bloggers
Successful Bloggers are BIG Dreamer
1. All successful people men and women are big dreamers. They imagine what their future could be, ideal in every respect, and then they work every day toward their distant vision, that goal or purpose ~Brian Tracy
2. If you don’t have a dream, how can you have a dream come true? ~Jiminy Cricket
3. If you can dream it, you can achieve it ~Zig Ziglar
4. So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable ~Christopher Reeves
5. The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams ~Eleanor Roosevelt
6. All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them ~Walt Disney
7. To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe ~Anatole France
8. Cherish your visions and your dreams, as they are the children of your soul; the blueprints of your ultimate achievements ~Napoleon Hill
9. Never give up on what you really want to do. The person with big dreams is more powerful than one with all the facts ~Life’s Little Instructions
10. Big thinking precedes great achievement ~Wilferd Peterson
Successful Bloggers Believe in Their Ability to Achieve Success & Do Not Allow Fear of Failure to Stop Them
11. So many people along the way, whatever it is you aspire to do, will tell you it can’t be done. But all it takes is imagination. You dream. You plan. You reach. There will be obstacles. There will be doubters. There will be mistakes. But with hard work, with belief, with confidence and trust in yourself and those around you, there are no limits ~Michael Phelps
12. Don’t worry about failure; you only have to be right once ~Drew Houston
13.F.E.A.R. has two meanings: Forget Everything And Run or Face Everything And Rise. The choice is yours. ~Zig Ziglar
14. Failure is another steppingstone to greatness ~Oprah Winfrey
15. Success all depends on the second letter ~Unknown
16. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world ~Harriett Tubman
17. Whether you think you can or can’t, you’re right ~Henry Ford
18. You must expect great things of yourself before you can do them ~Michael Jordan
19. The biggest risk is not taking any risk… In a world that’s changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks ~Mark Zuckerberg
20. Success is most often achieved by those who don’t know that failure is inevitable ~Coco Chanel
Successful Bloggers Have a Clear Vision for Their Business & Establish SMART Goals to Get There
21. Empower your dreams with deadlines ~H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
22. Set a goal so big that you can’t achieve it until you grow into the person who can. ~Zig Ziglar
23. The reason most people never reach their goals is that they don’t define them, or ever seriously consider them as believable or achievable. Winners can tell you where they are going, what they plan to do along the way, and who will be sharing the adventure with them ~Denis Waitley
24. If you don’t know exactly where you’re going, how will you know when you get there? ~Steve Maraboli
25. Go as far as you can see and you will see further ~Zig Ziglar
26. Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible. ~Tony Robbins
27. The future you see is the future you get ~Robert G Allen
28. You become what you believe ~Oprah Winfrey
29. If you love what you do and are willing to do what it takes, it’s within your reach. And it’ll be worth every minute you spend alone at night, thinking and thinking about what it is you want to design or build ~Steve Wozniak
30. Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen ~Michael Jordan
Access 2 additional traits of successful bloggers and 20 more motivational quotes by registering for a FREE Black Bloggers Network Membership.